Starting a Business in 2016? Avoid These 5 ‘Beginner’ Mistakes.
1. Expecting overnight success
Very few businesses are going to go from launch to successful revenue monster overnight.
2. Sitting back and assuming sales will roll in
It doesn’t matter how great your product or service is — if nobody knows it exists, your business will die.
3. Failing to perform simple due diligence
Is there a domain name available that will make it easy for potential customers to find your business online?
Is your business name available on all the popular social profiles?
4. Not going in with a long-term plan
Running a business “on the fly” without a well-thought-out plan is entrepreneurial suicide.
5. Not embracing the lifestyle 100 percent.